Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Create your wordy/lengthy posts in another application

We are trying to track down and correct a software issue.
See more
See less

FS: Advanced Design Struts and Shocks

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Advanced Design Struts and Shocks

I have a set of Advanced Design Double Adjustable struts and shocks for sale. All four were revalved about three years ago and have been used on a track/autocross car since then. It is recommended to have them rebuilt for your install and I have priced them accordingly as a new set of these struts is $1600.00. I have been using these with 700F and 850 R springs. The rear struts have an integrated upper shock mount so you will not need to purchase rear upper strut mounts for your car or you can sell off aftermarket ones that you already own.

I can sell these as

-shocks and struts alone - $900.00
    -shocks and struts with Vorshlag camber plates $1250.00
    -shocks and struts with Vorshlag camber plates and ground control height adjusters and 700 F, 850R Eibach springs $1525.00 ($2329 new)
    Last edited by M3 Adjuster; 12-04-2009, 06:58 PM.
    Mark Williams
    Dallas, TX

Nothing says "welcome to the neighborhood" like a search... oh wait... looks like they are all gone! :rastajake:

sigpic

I have received a several offline queries so I need to make this clarification. The front struts are strut inserts. The strut tubes and housings are NOT included.
    Mark Williams
    Dallas, TX

Nothing says "welcome to the neighborhood" like a search... oh wait... looks like they are all gone! :rastajake:

sigpic

Comment

These are still available... and I now WILL consider selling the strut tubes for an additional cost.
      Mark Williams
      Dallas, TX

sigpic

Comment

bump.. my new parts have arrived. Will remove these from the vehicle shortly. please note that the
        strut tubes are available WITH the suspension items, I am NOT looking to sell them separately.
        Mark Williams
        Dallas, TX

sigpic

Comment

bump..
          Mark Williams
          Dallas, TX

sigpic

Comment

Mark,
            PM sent.
            Please get in touch with me, thanks.
            Jeff
            sprytel@sbcglobal.net

NASA GTS5 #945
            2009, 2011 & 2012 NASA GTS5 Midwest Regional Champion

Comment

wow... no interest and suddenly a flurry of interest from several individuals with multiple interested buyers...... these are now sold... all pms and messages replied.
              Mark Williams
              Dallas, TX

sigpic

Comment

feast or famine, that's usually how it works.

NASA GTS5 #945
                2009, 2011 & 2012 NASA GTS5 Midwest Regional Champion

Comment

Working...
                X