Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16" BBS RS Nogaro Silver - Near Mint, rare offset originally by Markus

Hello fellow members,

I am struggling with even putting these up because there is absolutely nothing wrong with them and they are simply gorgeous!

The measurements are 16x8 ET20 and 16x9 ET 08 (very rare). No spacers or hubcentrics required!

They are wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1R 225/45/ZR16 Reinforced. (I am willing to separate, however the tires themselves maybe have only 1000 miles .

I have too many wheels at the moment and do too little driving to warrant having so many wheel sets .

It should be noted that I bought these from Markus directly and they are works of rolling art. Powdercoated barrels, Nogaro centers, Polished lips, all new bolts, new BBS emblems etc etc.

It Also should be noted that along with my car, these wheels NEVER see inclement weather. No snow, no dirt, no rain, and they are currently off the car, tucked in a corner after another wax, polish and clean. I am very meticulous.

here are some pics

Price is $1750 USD for rims only. Plus 3% for PayPal fees. $2000 USD for rims and tires plus 2% PayPal fees.

Shipping is not an issue and associated costs are the responsibility of the buyer (I do get good shipping rates with my small business account).
    Last edited by CAOSyAMOR; 12-08-2008, 12:47 PM.
    sigpic
    Click here to see the evolution of my E30 M3 Recent Pics My E30 M3 is sold but not forgotten

What suspension are you on?
    Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      What suspension are you on?
      Bilstein Sports and H&R Race springs
      sigpic
      Click here to see the evolution of my E30 M3 Recent Pics My E30 M3 is sold but not forgotten

Comment

as an added incentive, shipping will be FREE in North America, AND PayPal fees will be WAIVED until the new year
        Last edited by CAOSyAMOR; 12-09-2008, 04:54 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Pics for y'all

sigpic

Comment

all pm's replied to, thanks for all the compliments! I'm sure these will find a very good home very shortly
            sigpic

Comment

dont want to hijack your thread but I have a set of four et20 RS's...and would like to swap the 2" lip out in favor for a bigger one.... in the rear....would I have problems with the wheel being to far out? im a noob when it comes to wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Mstngcobr761 View Post
                dont want to hijack your thread but I have a set of four et20 RS's...and would like to swap the 2" lip out in favor for a bigger one.... in the rear....would I have problems with the wheel being to far out? im a noob when it comes to wheels
                I guess it would depend on how big of a lip you go which will effectively lower your offset. What did you have in mind? Mine are perfect as is, running Bilistein sports / H&R races

And to those interested in purchasing these remember FREE SHIPPING in North America and NO PAYPAL FEES until the end of December
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CAOSyAMOR View Post
                  I guess it would depend on how big of a lip you go which will effectively lower your offset. What did you have in mind? Mine are perfect as is, running Bilistein sports / H&R races

And to those interested in purchasing these remember FREE SHIPPING in North America and NO PAYPAL FEES until the end of December
                  I was going to keep the 2" lip up front which keeps it 16x8 et 20 and make the rear a 16x10 et 20

Free bump for the help

Comment

Originally posted by Mstngcobr761 View Post
                    I was going to keep the 2" lip up front which keeps it 16x8 et 20 and make the rear a 16x10 et 20

Free bump for the help
                    I would say ask Mr BBS himself on that one
                    sigpic

Comment

any more offers, feel free to pm me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Bueller. Bueller..
                        sigpic

Comment

ttt
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm surprised these are still here.
                            Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              I'm surprised these are still here.
                              LOL me too!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X