Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

Create your wordy/lengthy posts in another application

We are trying to track down and correct a software issue.
See more
See less

brand new delivery mileage sport evo

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brand new delivery mileage sport evo

Hi guy's..i need a bit of advice on what a delivery mileage sport evo is worth?? went to see the car today its done 52 miles..i need to bid the guy so trying to do some home work??? are there any other known cars in existence with delivery mileage on???

Hi there,

As this is your first post and most will think you're a troll so I decided to chime in to let everyone know Bonkers is genuine and a car collector.

The value of that car is of anything between 50k to 80k depending on who's buying. If you're not really into it pls let me know as I might have a client for it.

Comment

Hard to say with just 52 miles after 20 years all it will ever be now is a collector/ speculator car to be bought and sold to the person with the deepest pockets. About 5 or 6 years ago I saw one sold for 40k stg also with only delivery miles on it so its probably heading towards a80k now seeing as most good evo II and sport evo's seem to have at least doubled in value since 2004.

Comment

Originally posted by bbsrs View Post
        Hard to say with just 52 miles after 20 years all it will ever be now is a collector/ speculator car to be bought and sold to the person with the deepest pockets. About 5 or 6 years ago I saw one sold for 40k stg also with only delivery miles on it so its probably heading towards a80k now seeing as most good evo II and sport evo's seem to have at least doubled in value since 2004.
        what about the value of evo ones then and normal m3

Comment

Originally posted by kiko View Post
          Hi there,

As this is your first post and most will think you're a troll so I decided to chime in to let everyone know Bonkers is genuine and a car collector.

The value of that car is of anything between 50k to 80k depending on who's buying. If you're not really into it pls let me know as I might have a client for it.
          Thanks for your advice!!! and thanks for the troll thing..... but it will be coming home to stay..i thought some where around those figures to be honest
          Last edited by bonkers; 02-20-2010, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Is it in brand new delivery mileage condition?
            1985 E28 M528i
            1986 E30 M3

Comment

Originally posted by mc,m3 View Post
              what about the value of evo ones then and normal m3
              back in 2004 good standard M3's were 7 to 8k if i remember correctly so i guess they have doubled as well near enough ,Evo I's very rarely see those for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil. Lucas View Post
                Is it in brand new delivery mileage condition?
                yep its as new..unbelevible to see,the original tyres look metric?? could be wrong tho?? its coming out of a private collection with a few others

Comment

It is an interesting one. To me a 52mile SE is worthless, because as soon as you use it you are devaluing it.

Of course, if you want to collect a piece of automotive history, put it in a glass case and admire it as a static piece, then this one is probably the best example for that type of thing anywhere in the world.

On mobile.de there was an SE with 13000km, asking price 94000Euro

Steve

Originally posted by bonkers View Post
                  Hi guy's..i need a bit of advice on what a delivery mileage sport evo is worth?? went to see the car today its done 52 miles..i need to bid the guy so trying to do some home work??? are there any other known cars in existence with delivery mileage on???
                  Sport Evo No.47

My Sport Evo Restoration

Comment

Originally posted by stevesingo View Post
                    It is an interesting one. To me a 52mile SE is worthless, because as soon as you use it you are devaluing it.

Of course, if you want to collect a piece of automotive history, put it in a glass case and admire it as a static piece, then this one is probably the best example for that type of thing anywhere in the world.

On mobile.de there was an SE with 13000km, asking price 94000Euro

Steve
                    yes your right i would be madness to use it....if i wanted one to use id just buy a price range one but i collect very low mileage cars not drive them!

So i guess that car you mention above was sold for around that asking price then??

I wonder if the car i want to own is the only delivery mile car known in existance??

If i do have the luck to own it i will share the pics.wish me luck

Mark

Comment

Good luck Mark, hope you get it.

Cheers,

GARY.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the bear View Post
                        Good luck Mark, hope you get it.

Cheers,

GARY.
                        Cheer's M8....your car looks the biz....it looks just like the one i'm trying to buy

I see in your sig youve got GB SPEC EVO.... whats the differance to a german one say????
                        Last edited by bonkers; 02-21-2010, 01:55 AM.

Comment

last year here in germany someone paid 52k Euro for a EVO3 with 8000km on it.
                          It is really hard to say what it is worth...for some people more for some less
                          I know people who would pay 4k Euro only for EVO3 car papers and a type plate and window frame that i have here from a EVO3.

Markus

http://www.bmwm3shop.de

Comment

Pics please
                            Craig

1990 M3 Sport Evo

2006 VW Golf R32

Comment

Bonker, firstly welcome.

It may be worth having a word with redsport to see what he would let his go for and gauge it from there.

Black or red?

The difference between a UK car and a German car are the mileometer and speedo will be in Kilometers not miles, fuel gauge show litres (not quarter, half, three quarters, full), the OBC and overhead check panel will be in German as will the service book, it also may not have the plaque. Mechanically they are identical. UK cars may have come with some sort of security device also.

Chris from Vodtek supposedly sold a low mileage cars into Germay last October, was advertised at 60K with 17k miles.

Pictures please when you get it.
                              Last edited by Sporty1; 02-21-2010, 03:35 AM.

Schwarz 1990 Sport Evolution

Comment

Working...
                              X