A few comments:
- A 750/mincc injector will idle just fine, batch or sequential. In fact, even a 1000cc/min injector will idle just fine with either type as well, provided that it is a low mass injector (ball or disc). I recommend avoiding pintle types.
- With 10psi of boost, the IC isn't subjected to a great deal of heat dissipation duty, so intake air temperatures should be close to ambient.
- I've seen several S14 turbo setups with the turbo configured in the position as depicted on Anders' car. Having put thought into this, I'm going to attempt to mount mine near the bottom of the engine.
- Constructing turbo kits usually creates headaches for the constructor, simply because such kits rarely align perfectly from car to car. The best proposition is for the owner to leave the car with the fabricator, so the setup can be constructed on the car.
- A properly constructed, turbocharged S14 will deliver more power than the most aggressive normally aspirated setups, and will (should) cost less.
2003 Mitsu EVO VIII - 2.0L / 600+whp
1988 BMW M3 turbo - Work in progress. . .
1986 SVO Mustang - Work in progress. . .