Really dont know why you did order Intake and Exhaust to be the same? I mean its OK works and its different way to cam your engine. But more likely power band will be achieve with the above member using 292/284 I think this set up will be more reliable since you will be using the car on the street as well
1st of all its out of question about using stock chip with high performance cams.. its is more likely lose power from it was before..
Why you dont buy Stand Alone system and be happy and with the cams you will make nice number. Chip is ok but not worth my opinion because to have someone to build you one its going to cost min 500$ but if you add onother 500 you are ready to go.
Bottom line if you dont use Stand Alone system all the nice performance Motorsport parts you have purchased will worth nothing if you dont do the Dyno tuning!
Just my opinion
- 1990 E30 M3 DS Shwartz S38-B36 (3.6) Sold ! But never forgotten.
- 1990 E30 M3 DS Euro S38-B38 3.8 340hp. I promise, I will hide the 2 cyl under the dash which "Engine King". Mr. Paul Rosche took away to make the S14...
- 1988 E24 M6 Shwartz/Track Toy S38-B36 Goal is close to 50/50 I pushed the engine almost 15 inches for weight distribution will see...
- 1988 E24 M6 Shwartz/Natur, Daily driver.
- S38 is an addiction, enthusiastic manner and the perfect match for my E30 M3.