Well, gentlemen (and ladies?), the time has come for me to part ways with my M3. The good news is, it looks like I am to become a father; really excited about that!
So, here we are.
Location - Charlotte, NC (not registered at the moment)
Price - $10k (no trades)
Color - Pearl White (not Alpine,though the front was originally)
- 103k original miles on the stock S14
- Runs well
- Oil pan baffle installed
- Bilstein springs installed, which lower the car ~1/2"
- Rear camber kit installed to bring it back to stock negative 2 degrees
- 5 x Azev rims and new rear tires
- Radar detector installed behind the grill, as well as the laser detectors at the front and rear windshields, with control module in the ashtray
- After-market deck with aux-in installed
- I have title in hand
- Needs a dent pulled out on the right side
- Door tweeters need installing (included with car)
- Could use a paint job
- E-brake cable could use adjusting, it holds, but not well on a hill
- Leather is original, and it appears that none of the owners -myself included- really kept up with it
- Trunk lid needs fiberglass work at the support arm mounting
- Sunroof switch works in one direction only, needs replacing
- Crack in windshield on the passenger side, stable
For those of you that remember, I put my car up for sale a while back, and then decided to keep it, but not before learning some important information:
- The people on this forum are, in general, very heavy in their knowledge base with regard to E30 M3s
- The guy that sold me the car never mentioned that the front and rear were originally different colors, from which, one may deduce that both cars were probably wrecked at some point. I am fairly sure he must have known, since he changed the stock springs out for shorter, stiffer Bilsteins
- People are sometimes quick to make an offer, and then backpedal as soon as the deal starts to get underway
I have some photos and 2 youtube videos posted up, and I'm waiting to see if Mercury[BKM] is still pullingAutochecks, so that I can post that up as well. If anyone wants more than that, feel free to PM me.
Walkaround – http://youtu.be/xrxKz_hpeTw
Startup – http://youtu.be/uuMeFPe-4qU