YEAR & MODEL: 1988 BMW E30 M3
FULL VIN #: WBSAK0306J2196017
CURRENT MILEAGE: 169,638
COLOR (EXT/INT): Alpine White/Tan
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): (Denver/Littleton)/Colorado
CONTACT VIA (XXXXXXXXX, PM, XXXXXX, etc.):
NUMBER OF OWNERS: 5 including me
CLEAN TITLE? Yes
CLEAN AUTOCHECK? Yes
HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? Rear was hit, trunk replaced. Driver side front fender was hit before; brand new fender will be included. Doesn’t show up on the Autocheck report.
HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? Paint is not original
MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION?
Maintenance history provided.
- Car runs good but will need some TLC
- CEL light is on
- Front windshield is cracked
- Few months old BOSCH battery
- Driver seat side bolster is worn.
MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)
- Previous owner did A/C delete (parts included) and removed power steering belt
- Assortment of parts are included
- Steering rack has about 20,000 miles on it, according to the previous owner, does seem to be in great condition.
- Brand new under tray from a regular E30, might need modification to fit.
Bought the car almost two years ago, with the intention to slowly rebuild it. Barley drove it, had it in storage and starts it up every other week. Willing to let the car checked out by a mechanic at the buyer’s expense. I’m serious in selling the car but not desperate, please do not make any low balling offers. No trades. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Please do not call M-F from 8-5, I’ll be at work and won’t be able to pick-up, text will be fine. Will only be able to show the car anytime after 5:30 M-F, anytime Sun and Saturday, thank you.
I have a pdf of the Autocheck report that I pulled when I purchased the car, can email to those that are interested.